Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

spare parts
Every year all cars have changed a little bit. Look ar the lamps back and front. Every model has diffetent lamps. Why? 80% of the profits of the automakers comes from spare parts. The service and...
3
3

Putting a front seat from a car into a pickup
I have a mid 90's Chevy K2500 regular-cab 4 wheel drive pickup. It has the no-frills interior with the most uncomfortable set of anything I've ever owned (bench seat). Is it possible to take a front...
2
2

What size socket needed for GM front bearing
What size socket is needed to remove the large nut on the end of the half-shaft to remove/change the front wheel bearing on a 1998 Olds Intrigue (3800 engine)? Is it the same socket needed for...

Treasury moves to shed last of its GM shares
Treasury moves to shed last of its GM shares

DVD screen is blank 2005 yukon xl cannot get to see the dvd
Thanks for the response... I do have audio... Is there a way to change the back light?
4
4

95 Blazer door lock problem
-- Cannot open hatch with key, when I open driver's door with key, hatch works with button or dash switch but other doors do not open. Have tried changing master relay and door handle master, nothing....

1996 beretta no start
I had a internal coolant leak and used a engine block seal and car drove with no problems for about three miles and stalled when going about 30 mph and then won't start. No crank just one click and...
3
3

For Anyone With A 2009 Buick LaCrosse: Burned Out Bulb Question, Please ?
Hi, Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse. Not too good with the technical, so please bear with me a bit. When unlocking doors with the Remote, the right hand side, rear, light did not flash as it usually does....
4
4

why is cabin filter dirtier than the engine air filter?
Hi, On a 2010 Buick Lucerne, when replacing the engine air filter and the cabin filter, I've noticed that the cabin filter is much more visibly dirtier than the engine filter. Shouldn't it be the...
3
3

GM partnering with tire researchers for better fuel economy
From AB GM and Partners Burn Rubber to Improve Fuel Economy National Tire Research Center to speed testing, development of fuel-efficient tires DETROIT ? General Motors' drive to improve vehicle fuel...

2014 Chevrolet Impala priced from $27,535*
From AB Chevrolet Announces Pricing for the 2014 Impala New sedan offers added content and technology starting at $27,535 DETROIT, 2012-11-22 ? The all-new 2014 Impala, Chevrolet's flagship sedan,...
9
9

GM recalling 118K Colorado, Canyon pickups over missing hood latches
From AB From AB Vehicle Make / Model: CHEVROLET / COLORADO GMC / CANYON Model Year(s): 2010-2012 Manufacturer: General Motors LLC Report Receipt Date: DEC 19, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V594000...

Chevy says current Impala to live on through 2014
From AB Next-Generation Chevy Camaro to Be Built in the U.S. GM announced today the next-generation Chevrolet Camaro will be assembled at the Lansing Grand River (LGR) Assembly Plant in Lansing,...

Chevy announces Spark, Sonic will be first to integrate Apple's Siri, debuts next-gen MyLink
From AB Chevrolet Spark and Sonic Drive with Siri 2012-11-27 LOS ANGELES ? Early next year, the Chevrolet Spark (1LT, 2LT) and Sonic LTZ and RS will integrate Siri, the intelligent assistant that...

2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra debut all-new designs, three new engines
From AB 2014 Silverado: Stronger, Smarter and More Capable From hood to hitch, the most refined, best engineered Silverado ever Three new EcoTec3 engines designed for more power, improved efficiency...