1960 Mercury Comet Price?

We have a 1960 Mercury Comet. Original Owners. Approx 100K mi, V6, 4 Door, all original. Is in realative condition good & nothing has been replaced/redone except the back seat was just reupholstered.
Does anyone know what this car might be worth? Car is located in Sacramento, CA.
www.nadaguides.com
See the classic car section.

A V6 ??????
To someone like me thats 2000 miles away, couple hundred bucks maybe....

One can find the current price at nadaguides.com. The 1960 Comet did not have a V6. The standard engine was a 170 CID straight six. The optional engine was a 200 CID straight six as, I recall. The cost when new was around $2,100, today one in top condition should be worth around $7,000, average around $3,500
mike

On Feb 14, 12:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Engine is a straight six not a V6.

Don't you think a Ford newsgroup would be a better place for this question?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.netd

Would you pay that for it, Dick...
If it were a two door it would be much more of a high-demand car. Back in the day, no kid would want a four door Comet and I don't think it's much different now. There's just nothing that cool about it; other than that it's old. If it was a two door, then you'd have something. My very first car was a '62 Mercury Meteor 2-door, and it had a 221 c.i. V8, black, and was a pretty cool looking car, and even better when I put chrome wheels on it. It was actually fairly quick, also.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (James Goforth) wrote:

I had a friend with that Comet, troubles!