1961 Pick Up Truck Austin, TX $10500

====>1961 CHEVY APACHE TRUCK - Recently Restored / Daily Driver $10500
1961 Chevy Pick Up Truck;
Long Bed, Fleetside 1/2 ton; Recently Restored inside and out; Mechanically Sound, Driven Daily for almost a year; 305 Small Block, Edlebrock Carb.; New Dual exhaust; Tires in good shape; Comes with new tool box and Cobra 25GTL CB Radio; Original Gun Rack; New Radiator; New Battery; New high amperage Alternator;
My father and I restored this truck together summer before last and I have driven it everyday for most of the last year. The truck is mostly stock. Recently I had to move away for a job and unfortunately can no longer keep it. The truck is painted a sort of electric sky blue, not too loud, but a beautiful color. This truck has a really cool look to it. Its ready to drive away or you could easily turn it into a hotrod.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. Please give me a call or email for more information. I can arrange to show you the truck. (512) 656-0737
email: rick<remove this and put a dot here> snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com