1966 Pontiac Strato Chief

Looking for a 1966 Pontiac Strato Chief in any condition, doesn't matter if you think its done or not, I want that car, I have one and am in need of parts. So if you have seen this car, doesn't matter what it
looks like 2 door or even a 4 door will do, but it must be a 1966 Strato Chief.

I don't know if this will help but it is a Pontaic page showing more than just rusty Firebirds. I have seen other Pontiacs while perusing the pages and maybe the author can assist in finding you a parts car.
http://www.tachrev.com /
Am I right in assuming this is a Canadian model only, never saw one of these in the USA when new?

-
It seem from the dealer has told me there cars front ends are all the same. so.....
I am looking for front fenders for one of the following cars, IT must be a 1966, no other car will work.
Laurentian
Parisienne
Strato Chief
Star Chief
bones snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
Tim
I have a '66 Star Chief myself...if it helps, the Catalina and Bonneville should fit too. Good luck finding the parts. I've seen a few around. Keep a close eye on ebay. Those parts cars show up there from time to time.
Scott
'66 Pontiac Star Chief 45,000 Mi '97 Ford F150 192,000 Mi