1967 chevy shortbed truck all new restored

hi all I have the above truck for sale as stated all new.I will take 8500.00 Or close offer for this truck or a partial trade then cash difference the truck Is
all new paint ready set In urethane primer.with a ton of new parts e-mail direct If Interested? I live by kansas City Missouri.thanks