1967 Firebird

I own a 1967 firebird and I have lost the keys, is their any way to get replacement keys from GM, so I dont have to replace all my key locks.

Not without the original code. Normally a lock smith can make a key from the door lock cylinder, as far as the ign. key., get a new lock cyl.

-

I believe that the glove compartment or console lock has a number on it. Iirc that is keyed as the ignition. Take either to a real locksmith and see what he comes up with.
Roy
in 1967 the ignition keys and the door keys are the same. The trunk key is different. If you can pull a door cylinder or the glovebox cylinder, the ignition key should be the same. Trunk is the only one different (IIRC)
Eightupman

I stand corrected...the trunk and glovebox are the same, and the door and ignition are the same.

Pull the trunk cylinder, and the ignition cylinder and take them to a real locksmith (NOT wal~mart or Home Depot type) they can cut you new keys to fit for about 25 bucks each. Not hard to do at all.
--
Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York

Back in 67 locksmiths had a big ring with keys to fit any GM car. They just tried them until one worked and duplicated it. Just find an old locksmith:) They can cut the key from the number for about $7.50. At least that's what they charge here. They use a cutter with a large wheel on it and a hand powered thing that punches a notch out of the blank. Set the wheel, squeeze and do it for the next four. Not a big deal.
Al

Good advice Big Al! Taking your advice a step further, if Whit can get one of the old locksmiths to drop by his place, the locksmith can cut him keys without removing the locks.