1968 Corvette Stingray

VROOOOOM! eBay: http://easyurl.net/1968_Corvette

Sold for $21,599

Had a 69 just like that, but with a red interior. Recall I paid a little $5k for it -- base engine no power or ac... just a raw Vette. Wish I still had it.
something wonderfully witty:

Me too!
--

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream