1969 Cutlass 350 Motor Mounts

I have a 1969 Cutlass with no engine mounts on the frame. I am trying to find out what other vehicles I could take them from from a wrecking yard.All
I need is the mounts that bolt to the frame. I have the mounts that bolt to the engine. The engine is an Olds 350. Can anyone tell me which other vehicles I could get these from at a local wrecking yard?
Thanks. Duane
Try this:
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~csimpson/Tech/Mounts.html
Steve

yard.All
Thanks a lot Steve, awesome link.
Duane

As many wise men/women once said: "Google is your friend."

bolt