1971 Corvette LT1

eBay Motors: http://easyurl.net/1971_Corvette

cross-posted spam in message ---snip the cross-posted spam---
get yourself a clue Ed !!! http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html
cross-posted spam in message / snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com ---snip the cross-posted spam---
get yourself a clue Ed !!! http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

With that year -- I owned a 454 - 365 hp -- there were just two 350 models. The base 270 hp and the 330 hp LT 1. I think the LT 1 came with the 3:55. But, who knows what changes have been made to this car. I take it that it is not an LT1.
The guy was a bit deceptive and got caught. He revised it that it is not an LT1 and it just has the LT1 hood. It looks like someone changed valve covers, the air cleaner decal, and the console label to look like an LT1. But they didn't put the correct striping on the hood, change the tach, or have the right stuff on the engine.
In the big scheme, it isn't a big deal except in price. No one drives them like they did 40 years ago, so the base 270 is enough for most. Those that really want or would use the LT1 probably wouldn't drive it as hard as they do this one, because of the value.
This hobby about sports cars designed for driving has really gotten confused.

Winning bid $22,300