1971 pontiac grand prix

i have a 1971 pontiac grand prix that just left bead blasting and unfortunately i need some sheet metal. I need Quarter panels, doors and fenders!! If any of you know where to get them or what to do to get
them i would love to know. Or if you have them and want to sell them that would be awesome too!
thanks, chris
Try http://www.allamericanclassics.com/ .

that's a nice ride!
try the guys at the clubgp.com forum....a few of them have 70's cars
On 24 Jul 2006 14:05:10 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

-- Paul Michaels Fort Lauderdale, Florida http://www.PaulsTravelPictures.com

Please no offense. This may sound a bit harsh, and I apologize for that. But why restore a '71 Grand Prix? Um, it's a rather "unfortunate looking" car. In my humble opinion anyway. A 1971 Lemans or GTO looks much better. Lemans is the same basic car as a GTO (the GTO just had a different grille and bigger engines). In fact, So Cal Speed shop just restored an early 70's Lemans for a show on the Discovery channel. They converted the Lemans to a GTO (new grille, new 455 Super Duty engine, new GTO badging).
I just think there are a lot better looking GM cars from that era. Chevys: Camaro, Chevelle, Impala, Nova. Pontiac: Lemans, GTO, Firebird, Trans-Am Olds: 442, Cutlass. On the Mopar side: Dart Swinger, Challenger/Barracuda, Charger, Roadrunner, etc.. Even the Dusters/Dart Swingers look better than a 1971 Grand Prix and these 2 mopars can still be had pretty cheaply. On the Ford side, I find the Mustangs from this era kind of ugly too.
I know a local guy who has like a 1975 Pontiac GTO (same body as a Chevy Nova). He had it painted nice shiny black. It's not totally original. It has nice aftermarket chrome rims and more modern GTO stickers (I assume different than stock; looks newer to me). The stickers are brighter and bigger than the original GTO badging. It's got a nice sounding rumbling V8. Cool car. But if you like the '71 Grand Prix, I guess stick with it.
-