1972 SS Chevelle $2700 w/454

have a project car that was originally a 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS small block that is partially converted to a SS 454. It has a motor, trans and
some additional parts. Good body, ready to go. I can deliver for a fee. It is going to close on e-bay at 7:40 PST on 6/24/2003, which is tomorrow as I write this. My reserve has been met, and the bid is sitting at $2700.00. Whoever is high at close will take this car home. It would be a steal for someone looking for an SS to restore.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $19943699
Grab it while it is still available.