1973 Buick Riviera 455 - Distributor swap

1973 Buick Riviera 455 ------------
Can you pull out the stock "points" type distributor and replace it with a later model stock Buick HEI unit (like you can with small block Chevs)?
-- snipped-for-privacy@hotPOP.com
I am pretty certain yes, as long as it is a BOP HEI.
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:16:14 -0700, DJAbby wrote:

--
remove 'spamsucks' from mail addy for replies.
I fart in Darl McBride's general direction.