1975 Coupe de Ville

Hi,
My Mom's friend has a 1975 Coupe de Ville with 67,000 original miles and no rust. Does anyone know what the blue book value is for this car (as
I checked www.kbb.com but it only goes back to 1984)?
Thanks, Dan
Dan wrote in alt.autos.gm

If Kelley's doesn't list it, then it doesn't have a blue book value. Because the car is old enough that not many are left on the road, and it is hard to decide what average condition is for that age of car, everything depends upon the car itself. However, you might check Hemming Motor news, and also google for caddys of that era and see what you can find. You could also call around to different dealers that sell cars like that and get an idea.
--
Dick #1349
Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me.

Try www.nadaguides.com
You can search for an older car on that website. You should be able to receive some amount of joy. Look under 'classic cars'...