1976 chevy vega spirit of america give away 500.00

hello all thats right this Is my last give away price on the car It has 85 K actual 2 owner miles before me It ran 6 months ago when I last winterized It
It's very restorable and I drove It home and parked It to restore or make In a drag car It's a real spirit of america.500.00 Is my last giveaway price come buy her to cut up or fix.thanks
replying to TONY 70000, Carl Johnson wrote:

DO YOU STILL HAVE IT? IF YOU DO MY BROTHER WOULD BE WILLING TO BUY IF ITS GOOD AND NOT TO FAR AWAY. IS THERE SOME WAY I CAN EMAIL YOU FOR PICTURES? MY EMAIL IS snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. OR CAN I CALL? OUR NUMBER IS 1-605-665-7224 AND WE LIVE IN YANKTON, SOUTH DAKOTA.