1976 Nova Brake Problems

My Nova was having braking problems. The pedal was traveling almost to the floor before getting anything.
I have replaced the following:
1) New master cylinder
2) New rotors and pads (front) 3. New drums and brake cylinders. (back)
It has been bled and I can find no apparent leaks in the system yet the problem remains unsolved.
Any ideas on what to look at next?