1976 Nova Front End Sway

Gentlemen:
My ol 76 Nova has a bit of sway to it, especially noticeable when changing lanes at highway speeds. Should I replace the entire front end or
disassemble and check each part individually. Could it just need new bushings around?
Jack.
Swaying could be caused by weak shocks, weak springs, low tire pressure, worn bushings. Try the easy fixes first, pressure and shocks, then proceed to the more difficult/expensive if they don't work.
doug

Yes.