1977 chevy shortbed roller (body) 1/2 ton fleetside

yes that right It's a shortbed regular fleetside bed for only 700.00 as a roller (body).It needs restored but the bed alone Is worth at least 500.00.I just need yard room It has some new parts on the truck like brakes at all 4 corners and new brake hoses up front and a 12 bolt rear end and coil over rear shocks.It's a buy for the no money price.I live by kansas city missouri.thanks

Reply to
TONY 70000