1978 gm 350 engine

looking to find out why I would have gasoline coming out of my oil stick?

Reply to
wsjamb

Shep

I'm going with the fuel pump. It's hard to get that much gas in the oil from the carb. I had a real heavy float nd drove it a long time, never having noticeable dilution. Fortunately, he's got about the cheapest fuel pump to replace of anything.

Reply to
Al Bundy

My 1977 Olds 350 R code engine had a problem with fuel in the oil. Found it when I drained 3.5 gals. out of the oil pan. The secondary's were hanging open and dumping fuel past the rings into the crankcase. Had to rebuild the

4 barrel, cured the problem.
Reply to
Terry