1978 GMC Sierra

I am looking for a bed and cab for a 1978 GMC Sierra 3/4 ton. Samll surface rust acceptable. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

--
fraze

try doing a www.junkyards.com part search

surface
Check out carpart.com
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Good luck. 70's and early 80's GM were notorious for rust. Engines ran great though.
or check out www.lmctruck.com they have most older chevy or newer stuff available and you can get a catalog.