1979 Camaro T10 3 groove input shaft info needed

I was going to use my T5 83 trans am tranny but decided to use the T10 out of a 1979 Camaro WHICH is suppose to be a "super T10" Can these trannies
handle mild drag runs ?.. I know the T5 was junk and everyone says the 10 can handle what you dish at it...Thought I'd see if anyone has had issues with these or know anything and could pass on some advice.