1981 - 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass and Monte Carlo - Great Body Style.

GM had a good thing going with the 1982 - 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2 dr and the Monte Carlo. Sideways the body looks great. The Early Rear tail lights on the 1983
Cutlass look like 2 lights that were split in the middle - it looked good. Monte Carlos also had a good looking back and side also. GM should make these style cars again - I would buy one. Oh and Bring back the 1977 - 1981 Camaro and Trans Am Body Styles those were the Best looking cars back then. Todays cars are lack luster in design. Gm's Fiero was not a bad looking car either. Cadillacs 1981 thru 1993 were the best looking I think. Take a look a todays Cadillac Devilles and Sevilles the Gas Filler door is Giganticly HUGE - it looks Stupid. Style is also lack luster. What fo you all think of some of todays cars ??? Brian - Las Vegas, Nevada