1981 chevy shortbed truck for sale tons of new parts

hi all shes a 81 shortbed fleetside 1/2 ton,great truck for sale direct not e-bay.I bought this truck to use for my business since shes been gone through
parts wise.shes a great 1 I just wanna update to alittle newer year for work or I would trade this as a partial trade for something newer?the price Is only 3500.00 for the truck and It's worth every dime she rides and drives and runs like a new truck.she needs minor body work and paint Is alittle faded but thats nothing for the price I had a bid on the body work for only 200.00 to fix It all by a (legit liscensed body man) with new and patch panels.e-mail me direct I live by kansas city missouri.the truck Is not a smogged out choked truck.shes has the bare neccessitys so you can put a big block or anything In her.the skys the limit.thanks