1982 Cutlass Wgn weather-stripping

I need to replace the weather stripping on 2 front doors of my RWD Cutlass wgn. Can anybody suggest where I can purchase those parts. From what I understand the 4 dr car uses the same weather-stripping.

Look in the back of some of the popular car magazines for aftermarket companies that make rubber weatherstrips.
You car is probably the same as the four door Buick Regal / Century as well. The Malibu & Lemans might of also been the same but I'm not quite sure about that. If you can get a part number they all might be the same part number.
A junkyard would be another source, but may be as bad as the ones you've got now.
Good Luck
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 999 miles_~_~_
Found a very good source, and fast internet responce www.dannoenterprises.com