1982 Olds Cutlass Cruiser wagon RWD sway bar

I have asked a few manufactures if the rear sway bar will interchange between the 2 door to the wagon and they have not been able to say yes or know. Is there some major difference between the wagon and the
coupe? Has anyone put a rear sway bar on this model?
I put A Rear Sway Bar in my 81 El Camino, The bar came from a Monte Carlo. The bar was bought used almost 20 years ago, for $ 10 The bolts and spacers were purchased new from dealer approx. $ 10
New Coil Over Gas Shocks, and I had a smooth riding, good cornering car. All for under $ 100 I'd do it ! Measure to see space between rear control arms. Cop Cars and Taxis may have a similar part. I'd get the mounting hardware from a vendor. If available, a Monte / Gran Prix / Chevy / Buick GN bar should fit no prob. Unsure of full size, told both fits / too big ???
Paul wrote:

Thank you