1984 gm 1 ton rotor removal

I have a 1984 Gm that has a cracked rotor. I see the big cap that go's over the bearing. Here go's. So I remove the big cap. Take off a retainer clip, remove a little pin that prevents the nut from going back
and forth, then take the nut off, then the rotor assembly should come off. Then I pound out the old studs, and I believe you can just pound them in to the new rotor. It's been a while since my friend and I did this. Does this sound right? Anything I'm forgetting, "other than removing seals repacking bearings etc."

A new rotor should come with the studs installed. A 'disc' may slip over the old studs on the hub. Or not.
At any rate, I am a firm believer in pressing in studs if you must install new.