1985 blazer (s-10) cruise turn lever replacement?

I have an '85 Blazer that I would like to swap out the turn signal/cruise lever arm end on.(the wipers come on randomly at times and the cruise has stopped working)
I cannot figure out or find any information online on the correct way to remove and replace this piece. The part is as such below: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-85-Chevy-S10-Blazer-Cruise-Turn-Signal-Lever_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50459QQihZ006QQitemZ160156160281QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V Anyone know the proper procedure to removing the original lever arm end? Please help as I dont want to break anything! TIA!

I pulls out.
M78Ultra wrote:

Pull the trim off below the column. Then follow the wire down from the existing control. Release the lock and pull the connector apart. Now to remove the control itself you need to grab the control and pull straight out. It will pop out. The new one goes in in reverse.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York