1985 Buick Regal

I have a 1985 Buick Regal, 100,000 totally original miles, runs, great interior, some rust and dents on the exterior. Got an offer for a measly $200 on it. Wondering if you guys think its worth more. I was
told at one point that the 3.8 engine was worth quite a bit more. Is that still the case, anyone want to make an offer? Thanks.