1986 Camaro starting problems

I have an 86 Camaro that I?ve had for a few years, but have barely drove it. Well, its sat parked for the last year and a half, but recently I?ve liscensed it and am ready to go..BUT now its back to some old problems. All winter long I constantly tried starting my car....it?d only start once ever 4 or 5 days and the days it wouldn?t start it?d turnover fast, but just not start. I thought it was weird but kept doing it to see the pattern. Well once it warmed up (I live in Nebraska), it started daily without any problems at all. Coincidence? I?m not sure. Anyway, like I said previoiusly, I went to get it tagged and afterwards went and filled the car up with gas (4 gallons or so) and now its back to its old problems of not starting consistently. Didn?t have a problem until I put gas in it...but I did take it out and drive it 3 or 4 miles earlier as well. So i?m not sure whats going on....i?ve seen where a bad fuel pump can cause a similar sounding problem. anyone have any ideas? It ALWAYS turnsover, but just won?t start. I just replaced the starter within the last few months (previous problem).

Reply to
huskerskev84