1986 Pontiac 6000

I have a problem, I have had this car about four months now, I have went through 5 or 6 master cylinders, they keep going bad (brakes sometimes, pump em got good brakes) I have bled the system, including the M.C on every
replace, now this is getting to be a hassle, anyone have any suggestions? I havent lost any fluid either.
Thanks
might be a problem with some seals or something between the MC & power booster. That was my uncle problem a few years ago.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~291,332 miles_~_~_