1987 wrangler 350 tbi no spark

It rolls over, the fuel pump comes on but no spark to the plugs and no pulse from the coil. Power side of the coil is fine.. the other plug has no activity while rolling the truck over. I am assuming it is the ignition module but wonder if it may be something else.

Reply to
Chevrolet

Took me a while to figure out that this was not a Jeep with an engine swap but rather a Canadian marketed Chevy product.

According to what little I found, it has pickup coils and an ignition module. If either coil or module, or their connecting wiring, is defective, you will have a problem.

People who know these engines well can probably tell you if there is more hiding out under the hood.

Reply to
<HLS

You will have to paste the entire link below into your browser window, but you may find it helpful.

<HLS