1988 buick lesabre

I need help, cant figure out why it is doing this. when the car is running in park or in gear, it idles so low that it cuts off. i was trying to figure out if the idle needs to be adjusted or something needs to be
replaced. Hopefully someone can tells me what to do, thanks, amber.
Many things can cause this, bad idle speed control, egr sticking, dirty throttle body.

-