1988 buick lesabre idol problems

I need help, cant figure out why it is doing this. when i start the car and it is running in park, once the temperature gauge gets a little above 100 degrees, it starts idling below 10 rpms to about 8-5 rpms, so low that it cuts off unless you keep gas to it.It also does this if i am driving and coming to a stop at a stop light, i have to hold the break pedal and at the same time keep tapping the gas pedal so that it doesnt cut off. i was trying to figure out if the idle needs to be adjusted, but i found the idol screw and adjusted it and it still does this. Does something need to be replaced? Hopefully someone can tell me what to do, thanks, amber.

Reply to
amberpaul

Shep