1988 GMC Sierra 3/4 T P/U - Water & white smoke out of exhaust

I recently installed a new engine. The motor runs strong but I have water and white smoke coming out of the exhaust. Any advice would be appreciated.

If it is water and white vapor and no coolant loss I would think this is normal condensation.

-