1988 S 15 Jimmy Parts for Sale

PARTS - PARTS - PARTS!

I have parted out a 1988 GMC S15 Jimmy, and have LOTS of great parts for sale or trade. Here's the list of the all the parts that I have available. All parts are in very good condition.

HOOD W/O LATCH $75 FRONT & REAR BUMPER W/BRACKETS $25 EACH TAILGATE W/REMOTE OPENER $75 REAR WINDOW/W FACTORY TINT & SPOILER $75 SIDE FIXED WINDOWS W/FACTORY TINT $50 CHROME GRILLE & HEADLIGHT SURROUNDS $40

2 FRONT TURN SIGNALS $35 2 REAR TAIL LIGHTS $40 A/C CONDENSOR $50 RADIATOR SUPPORT $40 RADIATOR W/AT COOLER $75 2 HEADLIGHT BUCKETS W/HALOGEN LAMPS $25 ROOF RACK $20 FRONT & REAR BUMPER VALANCE PANELS $20 2 LOWER CONTROL ARMS W/ALMOST NEW BALL JOINTS $40 2 EXHAUST MANIFOLDS (NEED NEW STUDS) $40 CROSS OVER PIPE $20 LOWER FRONT BUMPER TRIM PANEL $20 FAN W/CLUTCH $20 RADIATOR SHROUD $10

All parts are in storage in Rohnert Park, CA. There will be an extra charge for delivery. Take them all, let's talk discount.

snipped-for-privacy@concentric.net Delete the duplicate letters in the email address

Visit my website!

These parts gotta go sooner than later! Contact me and make an offer!

Reply to
Ralph Shapiro