1989 Cadillac Coupe Deville Heater Motor

I have read the various posts regarding what to look for. Can someone tell me if this is possible...My son just purchased the car. Previous owner stated he changed the compressor and since the system was low on
freon the blower motor will not work. Not on heat or AC. Are we still looking at the power module/ blower or is it a relationship to freon level ?
Freon level has no bearing on blower operation.

-

The blower motor is controlled by BCM (body control module)and the control panel setting. Depending on circumstances a signal is sent from the BCM to the power module which is then configured to the speed called for in the motor. If the motor isn't working, it may be faulty/faulty control module/bad or corroded connections/wiring. Check for trouble codes in the BCM (F codes) for a possible clue. It's pretty-much a detective job with something like this.
Dave S(Texas)
Thank you guys for confirming my suspicions about the freon level... We will put on the Dick Tracy hat and do some checking. Sure wish I had my 70 Chevelle again !!