1990 Buick Regal 3.1 IDLE (RPM)....

Hello, what is idle RPM on Drive (Overdrive) when the engine is hot. In my Buick this is 600-640 RPM, and when i change in Park gear it is 750-780. When I turn AC on, idle RPM on Drive and Park is the same ...
Is it normal??
thanks in advance
-- pozdr. Kylo Buick Regal Coupe 3.1 V6 * odpisujac na priv pamietaj o "wyrzucto" i "kasuj"