1990 Buick Regal Brakes Problem [LONG]

Hello, I have a problem with ABS and brakes in my Buick Regal 2dr Ltd. When I started engine, sometimes everything is ok. But sometimes after about 1 minute, antilock light is flashing
and sometimes after a couple of minuts is still lighting. When i stop the engine and start it again everything is ok. When antilock light is flashing ABS works when still lighting not. I see that ANTILOCK light flashing after a longer break If I drive for some minutes and restart the car this light stopflashing... and wont begin flashing more during that trip even if I do more breaks. And sometimes, after big traffic drive BRAKES light is still lighting but brakes works good. I hear that the pump is still working when the BRAKES light is lighting.
Any suggestions where is the problem? I live in Poland and haven`t any dealer. BTW. Does anyone have the owners manual for 1990 Buick Regal in PDF format?
Thank for all advices Christopher "krzysiek (at) dl (dot) pl"
--
020 9434 - NIEZALEZNY dostep dialup w Warszawie
Uzytkownik/haslo: ppp/ppp

format?
Well, it would be nice to have any ABS codes pulled. But, in the case of this vehicle, I'd take an educated guess that you may need a new accumulator. It's a round black metal ball that screws into the ABS unit. Often what happens is that the system cannot maintain adequate pressure, and the pump runs too long, causing your ABS light to flash or come one. All it's telling you is that it can't maintain pressure or that the pump is running longer then it should to maintain pressure.
This is all just guessing without seeing what codes are in therer%#orry, I don't have the manual for a 90 available.
Ian