1990 Cadillac Fleetwood .... in 2 year coma

Just inherited a beautiful 1990 Fleetwood from a friend, thats been sitting around parked for 2 years. Ran before just fine... now, no fuel
getting to throttle body . Changed fuel filter, no help. Fuel pump
possibly ? No noticible fuel pressure either.
vandalay wrote:

Can you hear the pump trying to run for a short time when the key is on? You might be lucky enough to beat on the tank area near the fuel pump and unstick it if that's the problem. Check the fuse first though because it could have blown the instant you turned the key. I wish you good luck. I must add that an amazing memory loss often takes place when people park a vehicle that they remember as, "Ran before just fine..." The price is right and look out for those internal coolant leaks while you are at it.
Give the tank a couple of good raps with a rubber hammer.

-
check fuse