1990 Cutlass Ciera..power windows not working

Hello, I just acquired this car and all the power windows are not working. The circuit breaker seems to be ok...I suspect that possibly it is the main power window switch on the drivers side door....Does anyone have
any idea how to check, or has anyone had similar probs? Any ideas/suggestions appreciated. Chuck
Chuck wrote:

Could be the switch, wires, motors, etc. Get out your dvm and check power both TO and FROM the switch. Could be just as likely that all the motors are shot.