1990 Lumina Z34 w/3.4L V6

I was hoping that I would be able to get a little bit of information and/or suggestions about this car. I found one for a god price, but I am wondering
if the 3.4 is any good. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.
69Rocketman wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/34Performance/dohc.html
"69Rocketman"wrote

If you just want a basic reliable driver....I would not choose the 3.4 DOHC engine unless you know how to maintain and repair it.
Ian
Rocketman,
I agree with Ian, (shiden_kai). This was not the most reliable engine produced by GM. The newer Grand Prixs have the 3800 engine. A much better choice.
GMdude