1991 Riviera factory alarm

I just discovered the hard way, I have factory alarm on the 1991 Buick riviera I just bought. I can engage it buy pressing the electronic lock on the door twice. Disengaging is the problem. How do I turn the alarm off?

Is that the alarm hooked up to the horn? On mothers 91 Cadillac you turm off the factory alarm by using the driver door key in the door lock and just turn it to unlock the door. Pressing the power door lock button once activates it.
If indoubt ask Buick.
000,006 - Feb 4,1991 100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005
Using your key to unlock the door shoudl disarm it. You can not use a keyless entry system to unlock the doors with a fatcory alarm.