1992 buick century 3300

Hi all,

Could anyone please tell me where the PCV valve is located on my 1992 Buick century 3300. It is not in the valve cover!!

Please respond to this group

Thanks all, Don

Reply to
Don

Top front of the engine between alternator and intake hump. Easiest way is to remove the alternator. Second easiest is to remove the intake manifold. Third easiest is to not remove either alt or intake but struggle several hours with long nosed tools and hope you don't break the brittle hose to the intake. In any case, remove the negative battery cable before doing anything.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul