1992 Buick LeSabre Wont Start 2

Oh, one more thing. On the night before the car wont start. I was messing with the climate controller. Holding Colder, warmer, anf off buttons. It cycle
through some of the things, but I have no clue what it was, so I pressed off to exit it, and turned the key off. I didnt try to restart it until the next day. Would messing with the climate controller have caused the car to not start, or changed the VATS code? If so, is there a way to fix it, or put it back to default settings. Is there a way to bypass the VATS. I know there are things out there that can bypass the VATS, because I see new cars with pass code keys start without the keys in the ignition cylinder (remote engine starter).