1992 Buick Park Ave, headlights won't shut off.

I don't have a manual on this beast and already hate working on it. The headlight switch is in the door and I know there is a module buried somewhere in the dash to control the lights. (It doesn't have the light sentry either.) the only way to shut the head lights off after they have been on for awhile is to pull the 20 amp breaker thats in the engine compartment. by the next morning it will shut off after installing the breaker. I also have replaced the relay.

My question is 1 does anyone know where the location is of the control module for the lights. 2, is there any easy way of doing it without ripping the whole dash out. 3 if no one has a suggestion I think I will wire in a switch off the breaker an move it in the car. ;)

TIA

Eddie

Reply to
Double D