1992 Caprice brake bleeding.

Hi all, I'm trying to figure out if this project is beyond my capabilities.
I'm fixing the brakes on a 1992 Chevy Caprice former police car with the 350
engine (TBI... boooooo)
I thought it was going to be a simple single brake line repair. The brake line running to the back brakes ruptured. I hauled it to my house with a car trailer, and a front brake line blew!
So the owner has decided that all of the brake line should be replaced, and I agree. My problem is the abs pump. Pretty much all the lines running to and from the pump need to be replaced. Is it hard to bleed the abs pump? Does it require special tools?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Can't you omit the ABS pump, just run them without :)

We think alike.....
If it comes down to it, I'll offer that solution. The brake lines from the master cylinder run back towards the back of the car, just like it doesn't have abs... then suddenly all of the lines do a u-turn and run right to the abs pump.
Bracken fracken *&#%^ lol

You may not have to bleed the ABS pump.
I replaced every brake line in a '92 Bonneville, and just bled the brakes as I normally would after installing all the new lines. I don't remember any fluid leaking from the ABS pump assembly when I disconnected the lines, and the fluid did not drop any in the ABS brake fluid resevoir. The ABS worked correctly after the job was done.
It probably depeneds on the type of ABS System, the Pontiac had Teves Mk IV.

Thanks!
You know, I thought it was weird that no fluid leaked out of the pump. I assumed the fluid had already leaked out.
I'm going to be finishing up on the job tonight.... Hopefully things will go OK.
Otherwise I'll ask if she really likes abs anyway. lol

Well... turns out things were much easier than I thought.
I just bled at the 4 wheel bleeders. Didn't have to bleed the pump or m/c even though all of the metal brake line was removed.
Thanks for all the help!