1993 Buick Lesabre - How to access dash speakers?

I have a 1993 Buick Lesabre which I'm pretty sure has a loose speaker wire on the passenger dash speaker. Can anybody help me with the proper way to access this? I can find two screws in the glove box but they don't seem to loosen up anything on the dash. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
aaronbuys

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1177196304.850542.32700 @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

i dont have any dealer manuals at home but thought i would reach out since no reply's.......generic GM assembly techniques = a few screws at defrost outlet, a few screws on overhang of dash cover, and possibly a few screws on end caps of dash cover (end caps meaning open both doors and see if trim plate will remove from dash).......normally GM is pretty user friendly on dash cover removal (minus later model cav's)..good luck.................kjun

Reply to
Kjun