1993 GMC Sierra

Can anyone tell me the firing order for a 1993 GMC Sierra? I need an answer ASAP, please. Thanks.

In article

Not until you reveal the engine size.
aarcuda69062 wrote:

V-8 - 1500. Thanks.
aarcuda69062 wrote:

V-8 1500. Thanks

what size engine do you have? 1500 is just the model name which means 'half ton', the amount the truck can carry in its bed. I think there are 2 engine sizes for that model -- 305? 350 (5.7)?
-
pocket wrote:

They may have put more than one kind of engine in that vehicle! Different engines may have different firing orders!
Please Note New address
daniels snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net
"

not for the new V-8's
1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3 is one of the new orders.

Hey, Eightupman, just to be sure, I checked Mitchell On Demand, which verified that the first answer I gave was correct. It showed that same firing order--1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2-- for 93, 94, and 95 and for 5.0, 5.7, and 7.4 liter engines. All for C-1500 GMC's, half-tons since OP said nothing special about any special application he might have. HTH, s
"Eightupman" wrote

Right, but a 1993 truck isn't going to have the "new" engines in it.
Sdlomi had it right with the good old 18436572 firing order.
Ian
my apologies to both...I should have read "1993" a little better :-) My brain automagically read 2003...

Please Note New address
daniels snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net
1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3

Hey, pocket, just to be sure, I checked Mitchell On Demand, which verified that the first answer I gave was correct. It showed that same firing order--1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2-- for 93, 94, and 95 and for 5.0, 5.7, and 7.4 liter engines. All for half-tons since you said nothing about any special application you might have. HTH, s