1993 Grand Am rough idle, hesitating/missing

Kid's 1993 Pontiac Grand AM, 215000 km idles rough, on acceleration looks like is hesitating or missing. No engine light or codes. Year ago we has some problem with it, I did take it to Canadian Tire for diagnostic, there was one bad spark plug wire, I did change all of them with aftermarket kit, also changed plugs at that time, was running good after that, now seems to have more problems again. It is V6 with 3.3 l engine. On the coming weekend I am planning to pull the plugs, check or change them and check the spark wires. Any other ideas to go by on this vehicle to try to make it run good? I do not believe there would be compression problem, but can check that as well. It is just that poor idle and hesitation.

Ziggie.

Reply to
Ziggie

David J and Lynne J Shepherd