1993 Jimmy evaporator Drain Hose?

Does anyone know where I can find the location this hose drains to? I am trying to locate it from under the car.
The other day, after running A/C on a hot day, I had musty-smelling water
dripping from the evaporator core casing, and a musty smell coming from the vents. I suspect the evaporator drain hose is plugged -- there is a bulletin on alldata that refers to this in reference to a musty odor, and to the evaporator drain hose being plugged.
I assume this hose is for draining condensed water from the A/C coils.

You should find it under the hood, on the firewall, on the passenger side, a little bit more than halfway down. It drains onto the ground. On some cars it's easier to get to from underneath. FWIW YMMV DFB

So one end will be connected to the evaporator housing, and the other end will be routed down along the firewall to drain? Will this hose typically be large diameter (like a PCV hose) or small (like a small vacuum hose)?
Thanks for any info.
If you want to really " get into it " unbolt bottom fender bolt [s ] use a block of wood to shim fender away from cowl, and blast with garden hose. I'd pour a bucket of hot water + 1/2 cup dishwasher detergent down the cowl, this does not foam, and removes dirt, sounds like a severe problem, like oak leaves + such. On my car, their are " duck bill valves " at the bottom of cowl, were plugged up with spruce needles, and a hosing fixed cowl drains.

Yes Size about half way between the two.
Thanks for the info. Would it make sense for the evaporator drain hose to go from the evaporator housing into the firewall? That's the best I can tell, it seems funny though, to have it go through the firewall only to go under the car.
In the mean time, I removed the heater resistor from the evaporator core box, taped it over with small hole, started the A/C on "Normal", and sprayed the core for about 10 seconds thoroughly with Wynn's air conditioner treatment (or similar name). It's supposed to be sprayed into the air vent, but this seemed more direct. Anyways, seems to work for now. In case the condensate hose is indeed plugged, I will be running on high fan speed all the time, and "Normal" (not max, which recirculates) in order to generate less condensate.