1994 buick century

I need to change the power antenna for this car and I wanted to know how you go about doing this.

On all my cars that had the power antenna, the whole power antenna unit was bolted to the frame of the car in the trunk. Go into the trunk, pull back the liner and it will be there usually with a little bolt or nut holding it onto the body. Unscrew the nut on the outside at the bottom of the antenna, then unbolt it from inside the trunk. Then unplug the black antenna wire (from your radio) and the power wires. Do the opposite for your new one. That should do it unless I am forgetting anything.

Just that if you are replacing it with an OEM antenna,the situation is as easy as you describe. If you try to install an aftermarket antenna, you quickly learn that GM/Buick uses an odd connector and you will have to modify the aftermarket cable or get an adaptor to make it work.
Thanks for your help. This is the first time I've been on this website and I'm amazed at the quick response I received. I will thank you ahead of time. I haven't tried the job yet but this sounds right.
Thanks again,
Allanauto
Thanks for your help!! I havent done the job yet but it sounds right. I will let you know how it goes. This is my first time on this website and I never knew anything like this existed. Is this really all free voluntary information? I dont even know if you can respond or not but for that matter I really just wanted to say thanks.
Allanauto